Hi Year 11,
I hope you’ve been having a productive couple of weeks! Here are some ideas to keep you going with English revision:
- Make a PLAN!
- Make revision cards
- Tell everyone you see what you know
- Mind map with lots of colour
- Re-read the key texts
- Surf the internet for non-fiction articles
- Past papers and timed essays – VITAL!
- TIME yourself, e.g. do 45 mins revision and then break for 15 mins
- FACE whatever it is you are most unsure of. It won’t be half as scary once you’ve started
- Have CONFIDENCE!
- Mr Bruff stuff! http://www.mrbruff.com/ebooks/ and also on Youtube