Year 11: here are a few revision tips/different activities you can do…
- Make a podcast/voice recording of key quotations to remember: listen on the tram/bus/taxi/car etc.
- Be creative with colour: collage, spider-diagrams, mind-maps, posters etc.
- Use your computer: find relevant websites, type up essays/key quotations, research context etc.
- TIME YOURSELF: make sure you are making the most of the time, so divide up your time, and actually time it, e.g. 10 minutes memorisation, 5 minutes recap, repeat.
- Be active: walk around and revise; put things in different places around the house/room.
Don’t be afraid of it – just get on with it!